Saturday, October 20, 2012

Patch 1.05 and Me

Despite my last post saying that I was "back in the game," I basically took the last month off of writing and playing Diablo III.  Life gets busy, as all of you know, but with the resurgence of the Diablo 3 community, I've decided to jump back into the game and see how things have changed.

I hopped back on my Barbarian and noticed that I never finished the game on Inferno.  The furthest that I ever progressed was finishing Act 1.  I also never spent time grinding any Paragon levels, so I'm basically starting to experience the "end game" that is not the auction house. 

I had about 30 million gold left over from playing the auction house, so I invested about 10-12 million in upgraded gear for my Barbarian.  With the new Monster Levels, I'd like to clear the game and have the option of farming any Act that I want so that I can adapt to the changing environment and capitalize on the new markets out there.  I've started to explore both Auction houses again and will be posting about some of my markets and tactics that I will use, along with farming with my Barbarian.

This morning I ran through Act II on Inferno and started to play a little Act III.  My Barbarian dinged level 3 in Paragon levels, so I have a long way to go.

I've also checked back with the Diablo 3 Gold Secrets Guide and read up on the last months worth of articles, watched a bunch of new videos, and stopped back into the forums.  If you're serious about making money playing Diablo 3, I highly suggest you check out Markco's gold guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment