Monday, July 16, 2012

Weekend Warriors

The weekends are for buying.  I spent a lot of gold picking up cheap items that are going to sit in my stash until mid week when the prices level off and I can sell them for their "normal" prices.  I did however find one awesome deal that I flipped for over a million gold.



One of my markets is belts with Str, Vit, and Resist to All.  I was scanning the AH and came across this deal at the top of the GAH search page.  I was surprised that it was still there when I clicked buyout.  At first I thought I should just keep the belt for my Barb, but when I looked at the prices for similar stats I wanted to get it up on the AH and see if I could flip it for over a mill.


I put it up for 1,250,000 and it sold within twenty minutes for a cool 1 million profit.  That is why I love the weekends - players who don't know much about the AH find items and throw them up for any amount without doing research.  For players like you and me who know our markets, we can spot deals like this a mile away and capitalize on them for huge profit margins.  

I spent a lot of time this weekend reading the forums over at Diablo 3 Gold Secrets and learning about how other players are having success not only flipping items on the GAH like I am, but buying items on the GAH and selling them on the Real Money Auction House for cash.  I highly recommend that you go check out Markco's gold guide there and join the community of players who are serious about making money playing Diablo 3.  It's a literal gold mine of information.

Have a good week everyone and don't forget to put in some bids tomorrow for the server reset! 



1 comment:

  1. Very nice article, I love browsing this blog... And I totally agree with you on the fact that anything sells on both the GAH and RMAH in weekends. On pay days as well!! :p

    ReplyDelete