Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Make Gold in Diablo 3

I just finished up another HubPages article on how to make gold playing Diablo 3.  For many of you who are experts by now, this article won't be anything mind blowing, but for anyone who is just getting started at trying to make a buck playing Diablo 3, this is a great place to start.


To give you guys a quick update, things have been slowing down a lot for me in Diablo.  I traveled last week for work and my laptop can't load Diablo, so I missed a few days of playing the auction houses.  When I got home, I tried to knock out a few rounds of auctions and noticed that items were selling extremely slowly (or not at all).  I think my markets are starting to see the results of thousands and thousands of players quitting the game because they are bored.

My amulet that I posted about last week hasn't sold yet.  I've had it up a few times for pretty high amounts (250 million, 225 million) and recently for 100 million bid.  I may have to bite the bullet a bit and sell it for a reasonable price, buuuuuuuut.....

Right now, Blizzard is implementing a large patch.  The rumor is that it's a PVP patch...meaning that a ton of players are going to be coming back to the game.  I honestly think my amulet is going to be a hot item for players looking to do some PVP, so I'm hopeful that I'll be able to find a buyer.  Also, once this patch is released the auction house should liven back up.  

Keep a close eye on the markets and find out what stats people are going to want for PVP.  These items will sell for stupid high amounts over the next week while players are trying to become the best at PVP.  I'd suggest joining Markco's Diablo 3 Gold Secrets forums and reading up from experts who have made thousands of dollars playing Diablo 3.  I just renewed my subscription and am looking forward to reading what everyone has to say about the new patch!

No comments:

Post a Comment