Thursday, June 14, 2012

Diablo Down!

I feel like I'm going at a snail's pace.  I finally dropped Diablo last night and finished my first play through of Normal mode.  It's not that the game has been difficult, it has just been difficult to find the time to play.  Now that the Real Money Auction House is live, there is a lot more motivation for me to get off my butt and grind out some levels.  I'm currently level 34 on my Barbarian and just purchased some new equipment to help me move a bit faster including a legendary weapon that allows me to run around swinging it like a baseball bat and blasting demons out of the park.

I've been keeping an eye on forums and articles about people making money selling items on the RMAH, which so far only supports gear sales, and Inferno level items are selling like hot cakes.  It looks like a lot of players are farming Inferno Act 1 and hoping for legendary set drops and perfect roll items.  I've invested a bit of money into my Jeweler to level him up, so I'm still hoping that high level gems will be valuable on the RMAH when they are supported...but we will see how that works out.  Its still looking like JC is going to just be a big gold sink, but with the value of gold dropping each day the gems might be a good investment.

One of my forum mates over at Marcko's forums recently sold a legendary item for over $200...if you're interested in seeing how he did it and where he got it, you can join the Gold Guide and Forum here.

Now, back to the grind!

No comments:

Post a Comment